• Hundreds of unique color photos showing how soldiers decorated their helicopters during the Vietnam War
• Elaborate, colorful, and often comical nose art inspired by Sixties and Seventies pop culture, music, cartoons and comics, psychedelia, and politics, as well as sex and booze
• Features Hueys, Chinooks, and more
• Artwork captures a slice of the Vietnam experience
• Will appeal to Vietnam veterans, modelers, and history buffs
208 pages, softcover.
Pre-order now. Available September 2012.
Price includes shipping & handling.